Guidelines for the students
1. Leave for half day should not be asked due to safety / security reasons. In emergency case, permission can be granted by the Principal.
2. Students should always carry their diary to school.
3. No students should leave the class without class pass.
4. Books and magazine brought to the school, are liable to be confiscated.
5. Lending or Borrowing money and other articles is not permitted.
6. The school will not be responsible for the loss of any articles. The students are advised not to bring valuable like costly watches and fountain pens.
7. Cycle must be kept locked riding cycles in the school compound is strictly prohibited. Students who come to school in their own transport should arrive at the school before the bell is rung. No student is allowed to come to school in a self-driven scooter, motorcycle.
8. The students who use school bus should follow the safety and conduct regulations. Buses are the extension of the school and rule of conduct will be observed and enforced while travelling by them. The drivers hold complete charge of buses and will report the misconduct of the students.
9. Students should get the progress report signed by the parents within two days of it’s receipt.
10. They should obey house prefects, class monitors and other students on duty.
11. They should come to school in proper uniform.
12. They are not allowed to leave school during working hours unless authorised persons whose signature is given in the first page of the diary , comes in person to make a request.
13. Senior students should submit the application for leave a day in advance.
14. The students studying in kindergarten and classes I & II are not allowed short leave from school. The parents need not send them to the school if they were to avail short leave.
15. The students should be regular and punctual.
16. Any complaint regarding cleanliness, sanitation, electric fittings or water supply should be brought to the notice of the supervisory head and recorded in the register kept at the reception.
17. The school possesses the right to take severe action and even to remove a student who is found guilty of misconduct, from the school rolls.
18. Parents are not allowed to visit their wards or teachers without permission of the principal.
19. All the students are expected to arrive in time.
20. No students should indulge in any of the following practices namely :
• Spitting in or near school building.
• Damaging any school property.
• Rude behaviour or violence of any form.
• Bringing mobile phones to school.
21. Each pupil is responsible for the materials and cleanliness of his/her classrooms, in case of any breakage class teacher and the student will bear the expenses of repairs.
Do not train children to learning by force and harshness, but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each. ― Plato